Terms & Conditions
If you are not happy to agree to any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The services described are provided by Total Surgery Litd, a UK-based organisation: your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Total Surgery Ltd, also referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’, means the owners of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to individual users or viewers of our website and these terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. No part of its content or images may be used without express written permission from us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- None of the information in these pages should be taken as direct medical advice. The articles describe the services offered by Mr Charles Imber and provide general medical information. They do not replace advice by your own doctor or other health professional.
- If you are worried about your health, or show some of the symptoms we describe, please see your own general practitioner in the first instance. Mr Imber accepts referrals from NHS and private GPs, and patients can refer themselves under some circumstances. However, many illnesses can produce similar symptoms and so an assessment by a GP is always advised as a first step.
- Users should contact us directly for advice concerning specific matters or to make an appointment for a consultation. Please note that Total Surgery Ltd and the surgeon Mr Imber function as a private healthcare organisation and consultations are chargeable. Insured patients will require pre-authorisation from their insurance provider. Rates are available on request.