Mr Charles Imber offers expert abdominal surgery. The operations that he performs can treat a variety of conditions that affect the organs inside the abdomen (pancreas, gallbladder, liver, spleen, small and large intestine) or the abdominal wall (hernias).
If you know what condition you want to find out more about, use the search option below. Alternatively, browse our database using the menu on the right.
This large and extensive library will give you detailed information on conditions that are treatable by abdominal surgery. They are grouped together according to which part of the abdomen and which organ system is involved. Each article is linked to the treatments offered by Mr Charles Imber so that you can see what is available at a glance.
Overview of conditions treated:
- Hernias: Including complex hernias and recurring hernias
- Gallstones: Why surgery to remove the gallbladder is an effective treatment
- Groin problems: Including inguinal hernias and groin strain in athletes
- Liver conditions: Liver cancer, bile duct cancer and liver cysts
- Problems with the pancreas: Acute and chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer and rare pancreatic tumours
- Enlarged spleen: Spleen cysts and blood disorders that impact on the spleen
- Urgent situations: Appendicitis, colorectal cancer, bowel perforation, bowel obstruction
- Excess fat, excess skin and scarring: Common reasons for seeking cosmetic abdominal surgery.