Mr Charles Imber treats a range of abdominal conditions including gallbladder stones, gallbladder disease, pancreatic cancer, liver disease, hernias, liver cancer, appendicitis, bowel cancer and groin injuries. He also provides complex cosmetic procedures such as apronectomy for patients who have lost large amounts of weight and have excess abdominal skin.
If you know what type of abdominal surgery you want to find out more about, use the search option below. Alternatively, browse our database using the menu on the right.
Mr Imber's expanding information library shows what treatments are offered, showing which part of the abdomen is targeted, with links to the conditions that each treatment targets, such as:
- Open and laparoscopic hernia repair, including complex cases
- Laparoscopic gallbladder removal, also known as laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Reconstructive surgery in cases of complex hernias or after complications of routine gallbladder surgery
- Liver resection, including minimally invasive robotic techniques
- Pancreatic resection, again using robotic surgery
- Surgery on the spleen
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Emergency bowel surgery
- Abdominoplasty, apronectomy combined with hernia repair and other cosmetic surgery procedures
- Repairing groin injuries in those involved in sports.